Save Society Today Foundation aka, Double ST Foundation stands as a bridge between those that need help and those that can help. It was founded by Oluwatosin Olabode, a suicide prevention advocate, character coach,public speaker, bible teacher and author of three books: The Big One, Insights, and When God Falls in Love
Motto: A Confluence of Idealism and Reality
Area of Interest:
- Public and Private Sectors
- To be a bridge through which every individual and organization in the society has access to the human and natural resources they need to thrive.
- To raise a generation of young people that will rule, subdue, and dominate the world with a positive perspective.
- To help young people discover and utilize the positive energies within them towards living and leading a transformative life.
- To educate and ensure that organizations and individuals pursue, with diligence, their vision and mission statements, by affiliating them with the necessary consulting firms, both short term and long term, to ensure consistent productivity.
Our Core Values:
Synopsis of Activities:
The problem with the society today isn’t a lack of resources, but in the abuse or “absence of use” of those resources. At the foundation, we believe that if these resources are put into good use; the world we have today would be a better place. So we have created various platforms to help achieve our goals and objectives, some of which are:
- The Gospel Poetry Movement
- The Identity Project
- On the Plateau Campaign
- Project JS3 & SS2
- Breakfast with Double ST
- The Emotional Man,
- Double ST World Days, etc..
We raise questions, find people with answers, monitor the implementation of the answers found and follow up on the people and platforms on whose demand, the questions were asked. We are a connecting link between those that need help and those that can help.
A classic example of what we do is the Suicide Prevention campaign we are currently embarking on.